Thank you, Crow undergraduate researchers!
Undergraduates have been active Crow researchers since our project began at Purdue in 2015. Some examples:
- Louis Wyatt helped develop the Purdue Second Language Writing Corpus, a forerunner of Crow.
- Blair Newton wrote grants and news for our web site, including this spotlight of undergraduate researchers.
- Nik Kirstein helped to develop tools for corpus building.
- Sarah Merryman documented our best practices and drafted IRB narratives for ongoing projects.
- Emily Jones designed the Crow logo and presented at Computers & Writing 2019.
See our Twitter feed to learn more about the work Echo, Ryan, Kevin, David, Alantis, and Hannah have been doing for the Crow team. Thank you, undergraduate researchers!